Country Comfort Alternative Living will provide trained qualified staff persons to provide the assistance you need, including:
- 24-hour a day supervision
- Personal hygiene and hair grooming
- Bladder incontinence care, showers or bathing
- Transportation needs and help to make and keep appointments
- Storing, ordering and remembering to take your medications
- Cleaning your suite
- Laundry services
Outside Service Providers
- Phlebotomist (lab technician) – 1x/week for bloodwork ordered by your physician.
- Beautician, Bonnie Jones – Friday or Saturday.
– Fees are posted in the beauty shop.
– No appointment needed for haircuts, shampoos, and sets.
– Appointments required for permanents and colorings.
- Care Givers of America – Staff are trained therapists that will work with you for physical and/or occupational therapies. A physician referral is required.
- Union County Public Library
The library delivers large print as well as regular print reading books to our facility every month. If you have a special request, please let our staff know and they will arrange it with the librarian at the library. Books on CDs can also be requested.