ADMINISTRATOR: Rose Handy
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: Jaime Bartlett
Country Comfort Alternative Living, Inc. is a licensed personal care home under the direction of the Department of Welfare in Pennsylvania. Located in a rural setting, our facility is approximately 1.5 hours north of Harrisburg, PA and .5 hours south of Williamsport, PA in the village of New Columbia, Pennsylvania.
- Our home can accommodate twenty (20) residents.
- Each resident has a private suite and toilet facilities. Suites include
– A large closet
– Wall to wall carpeting
– A window
– Television cable hookup
– Telephone jack for private phone line
- Residents are encouraged to bring their own furniture and wall hangings to make it feel more like home.
- 3 meals a day, as well as snacks and beverages between meals.
- Morning exercise class (as pandemic restrictions allow).
- Afternoon activities (as pandemic restrictions allow), including
– Bible Studies